- 4 boneless chicken thighs, each thigh opened and cut into 4 pieces.
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric (want more exotic? use saffron instead)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 lemon’s juice
- 2 tbsp butter (need healthier? use olive oil)
- 2 bamboo skewers
- Preheat oven at 375 deg F.
- Combine all ingredients except the butter and skewers.
- Put the chicken pieces on skewers, place them in an oven proof trey in such a way that they don’t touch the bottom. I use aluminum treys and skewers fit perfectly over them.
- Bake for 10 minutes, take them out, brush with some butter and put them back in oven.
- bake for another 5-7 minutes, butter them once more and serve with yogurt mint sauce.