It took me a very long time to realize heathy does not equal to tasteless. This is one of the healthiest and yummiest dessert I have ever created. And it takes less than 10 minutes to make.
- 1 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup prunes, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chunky peanut butter
- 1 tbsp dry coconut
- Mix apricots, prunes and peanut butter in a bowl.
- Divide the mixture in 4 parts, and roll it into balls/ laddoos
- Take dry coconut in a shallow bowl or a plate and roll each ball in it to cover completely with the coconut.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or more for a tastier version.