I dont know if anyone else makes this. I like to make it when I have some left over boiled eggs, as I like like it more than normal bhurji. And yes, all egg bhurjis are gluten free.
You will need:
- 2 peeled and chopped boiled eggs
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 1/4 tea spoon turmeric
- 1/4 tea spoon red pepper powder
- 1 table spoon oil
- Heat the oil in the pan.
- Add onion to the pan. Turn it frequently till it becomes translucent.
- Add chopped eggs, turn them for a while.
- Then add turmeric, red pepper powder and salt.
- Finish it with tomatoes, let it cook for a minute without covering.
- And it’s ready. Makes a very good breakfast. Those who are not gluten free can enjoy it with bread. I just eat it by itself.