Sometimes i feel I am not being nice to my vegetarian friends by not writing enough vegetarian recipes. We always have vegetarian dishes as sides, so I get carried away with the mains and forget the sides. I make cauliflower in many different ways, this one happens to be my favorite and the easiest one.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 8 big garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Remove all the cauliflower leaves and cut it in half. Remove the core and separate the florets. Then slice each florets vertically in 1/4″ thick pieces.
- Slice each garlic clove vertically
- Heat the oil in a pan on high heat. Add garlic and sauté it till it is brown but not burnt.
- Remove the garlic and lay it over paper towel.
- Add cauliflower to the same oil and saute’ it on medium heat. Turn the cauliflower at an interval of 2-3 minutes so that it gets burn stains but is not burnt completely. Add salt.
- When cauliflower is par cooked, take it out on serving dish and garnish it with garlics.