The only condition for this to be quick is: you have to have rotisserie chicken or some form of grilled or cooked chicken. I normally make it as a lunch the next day when I have grilled chicken the previous night.
- 2 cups cooked deboned chicken
- 3 tbsp pasta sauce, I prefer tomato basil.
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 3 corn tortillas
- In a pan mix everything other than tortillas. keep turning it on medium heat, don’t forget to scrape the bottom for the yummy crisp.
- Turn the heat off when it’s sufficiently dry.
- Warm the corn tortillas one at a time so that they don’t break when you fold them.
- Fill the tortillas with chicken, press them with fingers and eat with sour cream or refried beans.