This is one of the many Indian ways of making green beans and no doubt the simplest one.
You will need:
- Chopped green beans, in 1/2″ long pieces
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1/2 tea spoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 table spoon dry coconut
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- Heat the oil in the pan
- Add garlic and sauté’ it till till turns golden brown, follow it with black pepper
- Add green beans to the pan and turn it for a while but don’t let it cook completely, it needs to maintain its crisp.
- Add salt and coconut. Keep turning it till you start smelling crisp coconut.