Some times he dreams fried chicken, so I had to think of a recipe without gluten and one that doesn’t drip oil. Sharing with you, hope you will enjoy it.
I like red meat of chicken over the white, thats why I use drumsticks. You may very well try the same recipe with chicken breast. The boneless chicken will of course take much lesser time.
You will need:
- 6 chicken drum sticks, skinned
- 2 cups Kellogg’s corn chex
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 ziplock bag, 1 gallon
- Rolling pin
- Baking pan with a some sort of grill
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add salt and pepper to it.
- Corn chex in a ziplock bag, lock the bag and roll the rolling pin all over it.
- Take one drumstick at a time dip it in eggs and then coat it with eggs, then roll it in corn chex.
- Place drum stick on a grill in a baking pan, drizzle some oil over it. I prefer the oil spray.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and place the baking tray on med level.
- Let it bake for an hour, then shift it to higher level. Let it bake there for 1/2 an hour or till the corn chex turn golden brown.
- And your fake fried chicken is ready!