Buttery biscuits with hearty thick gravy is Z’s idea of the best breakfast. He just didn’t know it was possible within gluten free boundaries. I am very proud of myself for this one. I am writing only gravy recipe here, cause you can find gluten free biscuits here. It’s very easy to make both simultaneously and shouldn’t take more than 20-25 minutes.
All you need is:
- 2 sausages, chopped. I used chicken but I am sure pork will make your gravy taste more authentic
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp rice flour+ 1/2 tbsp tapioca starch
- 3 cups milk, preferably whole milk
All you need to do is:
- Combine butter and sausages in a pan and turn till they are brown and crispy
- Add flours and mix till entire flour becomes non white
- Finally add milk and reduce it to 1/2 while stirring as often as possible.
- Pour it on gluten free biscuits right out of an oven.