That’s how I use left over vodka. Yeah in our household we are usually left with leftover alcohol. Then I use it for desserts and marinades, it changes everything!
This chicken has just a hint of spice, perfect for those who cant handle spice. It’s Carlos certified. 🙂
- 4 chicken legs with skin on
- 1/2 cup grey goose
- 1 tsp red chili powder/ cayenne pepper powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- Marinate chicken legs in a ziplock bag with Grey Goose, cayenne pepper powder and salt for 30 minutes to an hour is sufficient. If you are marinating overnight or for more than 2 hours then put it in a fridge.
- Preheat an oven at 400deg F.
- Take the chicken out of the ziplock bag and lay it over paper towels. Dab it with paper towels on top as well. Dry it carefully so that there are no excess liquids but pepper powder stays.
- Place the chicken legs over a rack in an oven trey and let them bake for 50 minutes.
- After 50 minutes, take them out and brush some oil. And bake for 30 more minutes.
- Take it out and serve with mint chutney or mint jelly.
- In case you are planning to serve little later or your guests are late, you can cover it with an aluminum foil, leaving some room to let the steam escape.