Another wonderful recipe that takes very little of your effort. Some 10 minutes to prep and then an hour in oven.
- 1/2 pound ground lamb
- 1/2 pound ground turkey (lamb usually has lot of fat, so i peter half turkey)
- 1 dash of cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry coriander/ cilantro/ parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- Mix the ingredients very well in a mixing bowl.
- Divide the mix in 12 parts.
- Make capsule shaped kababs by making balls first and then elongating them.
- Arrange the kebabs in a baking tray. Lamb has enough of it’s own fat so no need to grease the tray.
- Set the oven at 350F. Place the kebab tray on top shelf.
- Let it bake for 45 minutes and then tae the tray out and turn the kabobs, drizzle some fat on kebabs.
- Then bake it for another 20 minutes, before you serve them with mint chutney or ketchup or anything else!