In the past when I was alone for dinner I didn’t feel like cooking. Now my blog is another one of my inspirations to cook. However my recipes are limited to the quick ones. Here is what I cooked or I can say “fixed” last night. The use of a phrase “fixing a dinner” has always made me smile, and sometime even I “fix a dinner”.
Ingredients for Orange Marmalade Shrimps:
- 2 cups shrimps, deveined and shells removed completely
- 2 tbsp orange marmalade
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
Ingredients for Pesto Rice:
- 3/4 cup cooked white rice
- 1 tbsp readymade Pesto Sauce
Method for Shrimps:
- Mix all the ingredients and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat the pan and place shrimps in the pan.
- Flip after one side is little brown, turn off the heat when other side is browned too.
Method for Pesto Rice:
- Mix the sauce and rice.
Eat both together when they are still hot, it’s a very satisfying meal.