Unlike traditional roasted chhole, this one doesn’t remain crispy for a long time. Doesn’t even need to cause you can make it very quickly! You can flavor it with just salt, turmeric+salt, parsley+salt, coriander+salt, black pepper+ salt, truffle salt or anything that you think will taste good.
- 1 can chickpeas
- oil spray
- Wash chickpeas and dry them on paper towel. No need to pick the skin, it turns nice and crispy when roasted.
- Preheat the oven at 375deg F
- Spray a baking dish or aluminum foil with oil.
- Spread chickpeas in one layer and let them roast for 15-20 minutes or till they are golden brown.
- Take them out and air them for a minute or two.
- Eat them as a side or just a snack.