I used last night’s left over grilled salmon for this, so for you it will add one more step of baking salmon. Don’ t worry, it takes some 10-15 minutes only.
You will need:
- Salmon: 1 pound, Costco has cheapest and best Salmon around where I live.
- Dry Dill: 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt: 1/2 tea spoon
- Black pepper: 1/2 tea spoon, use freshly ground if possible.
- Baked potato chips: 3 cups, I used Lay’s.
- Olive oil: 2 table spoons
- Eggs: 2
- Preheat the oven at 350F. In a greased backing pan set salmon and sprinkle it with black pepper, salt, dill, a tea spoon of olive oil. Bake it for 15 minutes or till it looks opaque.
- In a bowl mix eggs, crushed potato chips and salmon. Mix it well with hands.
- Make golf ball size balls and press them lightly to form patties.
- Heat rest of the oil in a flat pan, once the oil is hot and place patties in the pan. When they are golden brawn on one side, turn them over and get crunchy on the other side too.
- I like them with sour cream/ cocktail sauce or just on their own.