Sunday dinner of salmon has now become a ritual, for many reasons. Sunday is a grocery day, I try to eat the fish on the same day it is bought and costco has the cheapest, the freshest and the best salmon. The only challenge is the quantity, 2 pound salmon is the smallest that you can get. I solve this problem by grilling it for Sunday dinner and making patties for Monday lunch. Both do not take more than 20-25 minutes each.
- 2 pounds salmon
- 1 tsp dry dill
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Place salmon in a baking tray
- Sprinkle rest of the ingredients
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Bake salmon for 15 minutes or till it turns light pink or opaque.
- Makes a complete dinner if served with salad and pilaf. Eat as much you can for dinner, save the rest for patties.