This is something my mother made as a main dish in our almost vegetarian house hold. As a main dish I found it boring but realized it makes a great side. And is very quick to make.
- 2 cups cauliflower florates
- 1/2 finely chopped onion (yellow)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- Heat the oil in a pan and add onions, stir the onions till they are transparent.
- Follow it with salt and turmeric. Mix it well and add cauliflower.
- Mix it again and cover it for 7-8 minutes. Stir it occasionally.
- Cook for another 2 minutes uncovered till it is browned at a few spots.
- Serve hot with grilled lamb or chicken!