My creation that made me proud of myself.
Ingredients for two servings:
- 2 cups strawberries, stem cut off and halved
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 cup vanilla ice-cream, I like Hagen Daz but I guess any vanilla ice cream is fine.
- In a pan combine butter and strawberries, keep mixing it without smashing the strawberries.
- Add wine, brown sugar and cinnamon, keep mixing and turn off the heat when wine sauce is reduced to half.
- Take out the strawberries on a plate and drizzle the sauce over them. Serve with a scoop of ice-cream on each plate.